Anchors for Steeplejacks must be undertaken by any Steeplejack prior to renewing their CSCS Skilled Worker card.
Unfortunately this course is now fully booked, please refer back to our training and events calendar to view future courses.
The course will be delivered by an ATLAS-endorsed course provider and the course content will meet the requirements for the renewal of CSCS cards. Operatives will receive training in the full range of areas, including:
• The Health and Safety at Work Act, health and safety regulations and industry standards
• Suitable structures for anchors
• Suitable anchors for the base material and structure
• Correct anchors and their working loads
• Transferring loads through anchors and how to install anchors
• Best locations to install anchors in structure
• Required testing regimes for anchors
• Appropriate actions to take if an anchor fails a test
• Understanding the way loads are transferred through anchors when installing steeplejack ladders and scaffold.