Anchors for Steeplejacks must be undertaken by any Steeplejack prior to renewing their CSCS Skilled Worker card.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The cost is £35.00+VAT per delegate*^
*This course is eligible for an automatic achievement grant of £30.00 from CITB,. Therefore, the real cost to your company is £5.00+VAT per delegate, subject to CITB’s terms and conditions. Don’t forget to claim your Skills and Training Fund funding if you wish to achieve 100% subsidy.
^If you are not CITB registered please contact SLPTG for the price to your company, as the price shown may include CITB funding to which you are not entitled.
SLPTG members are entitled to subsidised places on this course. There is a limit of three places available per member per course regardless of location. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. This course is available to SLPTG members only.
What to Bring
- Photographic ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Safety Boots/Shoes.
The course will be delivered by an ATLAS-endorsed course provider and the course content will meet the requirements for the renewal of CSCS cards. Operatives will receive training in the full range of areas, including:
• The Health and Safety at Work Act, health and safety regulations and industry standards
• Suitable structures for anchors
• Suitable anchors for the base material and structure
• Correct anchors and their working loads
• Transferring loads through anchors and how to install anchors
• Best locations to install anchors in structure
• Required testing regimes for anchors
• Appropriate actions to take if an anchor fails a test
• Understanding the way loads are transferred through anchors when installing steeplejack ladders and scaffold.
To request places on this course, please complete the booking request form below.