Anchors for Steeplejacks must be undertaken by any Steeplejack prior to renewing their CSCS Skilled Worker card.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The cost is £30.00+VAT per delegate*^
*This course is eligible for an achievement grant of £30.00 from CITB, which you will need to claim for manually after completion of the course on the CITB Website. Therefore, the real cost to your company is £0.00+VAT per delegate, subject to CITB’s terms and conditions.
SLPTG members are entitled to subsidised places on this course. There is a limit of three places available per member per course regardless of location. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. This course is available to SLPTG members only.
What to Bring
- Photographic ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Safety Boots/Shoes.
The course will be delivered by an ATLAS-endorsed course provider and the course content will meet the requirements for the renewal of CSCS cards. Operatives will receive training in the full range of areas, including:
• The Health and Safety at Work Act, health and safety regulations and industry standards
• Suitable structures for anchors
• Suitable anchors for the base material and structure
• Correct anchors and their working loads
• Transferring loads through anchors and how to install anchors
• Best locations to install anchors in structure
• Required testing regimes for anchors
• Appropriate actions to take if an anchor fails a test
• Understanding the way loads are transferred through anchors when installing steeplejack ladders and scaffold.
To request places on the course, please complete the below booking request form.