An individual certified to Ultrasonic Level 2 has demonstrated competence to perform NDT according to Ultrasonic Testing procedures. Within the scope of the competence defined on the certificate, Level 2 personnel may be authorised by the employer to:
- Select the Ultrasonic technique for the test method to be used;
- Define the limitations of application of the testing method;
- Translate NDT codes, standards, specifications and procedures into NDT instructions adapted to the actual working conditions;
- Set up and verify equipment settings;
- Perform and supervise tests;
- Interpret and evaluate results according to applicable standards, codes, specifications or procedures;
- Prepare Ultrasonic written instructions
- Carry out and supervise all tasks at or below level 2;
- Provide guidance for personnel at or below level 2, and
- Report the results of Ultrasonic test
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
What to Bring
- Scientific calculator
- Safety boots
- Overalls/lab coat
- PCN CERTIFICATION:
Candidates MUST bring their PCN Wallet Card.
If you do not have a wallet card bring some other form of identification showing a photograph, i.e. Passport or Photo Driving Licence.
£595.00+VAT per delegate (course RRP is £1,064+VAT).^
^If you are not CITB registered please contact SLPTG for the price to your company, as the price shown includes CITB funding to which you are not entitled.
SLPTG members are entitled to subsidised places on this course. There is a limit of two places available per member per course. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. This course is available to SLPTG members only.
To request places on this course, please complete the booking request form below.