Working at Height for Lightning Conductor Engineers must be undertaken by any Lightning Conductor Engineer prior to renewing their CSCS Skilled Worker card.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The cost is £70.00+VAT per delegate*^
*This course is eligible for an achievement grant of £30.00 from CITB, which you will need to claim for after completion of the course on the CITB Website. Therefore, the real cost to your company is £40.00+VAT per delegate, subject to CITB’s terms and conditions. Don’t forget to claim your Skills and Training Fund funding if you wish to achieve 100% subsidy.
^If you are not CITB registered please contact SLPTG for the price to your company, as the price shown may include CITB funding to which you are not entitled.
SLPTG members are entitled to subsidised places on this course. There is a limit of three places available per member per course regardless of location. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. This course is available to SLPTG members only.
What to Bring
- Photographic ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Safety Boots/Shoes.
The course will be delivered by an ATLAS-endorsed course provider and the course content will meet the requirements for the renewal of CSCS cards. Operatives will receive training in the full range of areas, including:
- Legal requirements – employer and employee duties
- Selection and use of appropriate work equipment dependent on access method
- Fall protection equipment
- Public protection
- Health and Safety at Work Act and the Work at Height Regulations
- Ladder types and their use
- Ladder regulations and codes of practice
- Practical inspection, handling and fixing of ladders.
To request places on this course, please complete the booking request form below.