may include health and safety training, rope access or safe earth
1. The Employer shall provide via SLPTG and the candidate hereby agrees to undertake, one of the following NVQs:
• S/NVQ L2 in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Lightning Conductor Engineer
• S/NVQ L2 in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Steeplejack
• S/NVQ L3 in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Lightning Conductor Engineer
• S/NVQ L3 in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Steeplejack.
2. The Employer undertakes to make the candidate available to carry out on or off-site training and assessment in accordance with the requirements of the NVQ.
3. In the event the candidate does not attend an on or off-site training session the Employer shall be liable for payment of any costs incurred through cancellation/re-booking.
4. It may be possible to lengthen the period of this Agreement if all parties agree. The funding will not be extended beyond 30 September 2019 and the Employer will be required to pay for additional costs relating to extending this Agreement.
5. All parties shall treat any training material supplied as confidential and shall not supply it to any third parties.
6. All parties recognise that arrangements may be made for quality audits to be carried out by an independent person covering both the on and off-site training.
7. The Employer shall ensure that the Operative is covered by adequate Employer’s and Public Liability Insurance for the duration of any training sessions.
8. SLPTG shall provide details of how the candidate can register their qualification with CSCS once it has been notified that the operative has completed the NVQ. It is the responsibility of the candidate to submit qualification details to CSCS.
9. SLPTG may process personal data contained in this agreement including disclosure to third parties as may be reasonably necessary (and to the extent that such data relates to an employee or individual, I confirm that they have expressly consented to such processing).
10. Only CITB levy registered Employers will be entitled to claim the CITB funding and achievement grant.