Members of the Training Group operate in the steeplejack and/or lightning protection industries and have an interest in training and developing the industry’s operatives to the highest standards of safety and workmanship.
Becoming an SLPTG member will allow your organisation to shape the training requirements for the industry.
Joining SLPTG will provide you and your employees with access to:
- A monthly e-newsletter with regular updates on subsidised training and grants available
- Assistance with arranging and planning training for your workforce
- Subsidised specialist training courses for your operatives and managers
- Assistance with the completion of CITB Training Plans and grant forms
- Advice and assistance regarding CITB grants and additional funding
- The opportunity to attend networking events with relevant guest speakers.
Applicants should be aware that the above benefits are greatly reduced for non-CITB registered members. Please contact Tamsin Parkes should you wish to know more.
Don’t forget that for contractors, who are based in the UK, SLPTG membership is a prerequisite for membership of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS).
For more information about membership and the benefits it can bring for your business read our membership flyer.